The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, August 13, 2004

I [Heart] the CBC Olympic Coverage
My love letter to the CBC is in Slate today. In the interests of snark, I had to exaggerate my feelings rather. Should anyone doubt it, let me say it loud and pround: I love you, Canada!

Only 30 minutes to go. (Thank God I have a television in my office. For keeping up with the news. Yeah, that's the ticket.)
|