The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Help Wanted
Some friends who are having a baby in six weeks or so asked me to put together a CD to play during the birth! I imagine they had soothing strings and breathing sounds, perhaps some whales, in mind, but I’ve always had a soft spot for thematic compilations, so I’m thinking more along the lines of “(Push Push) in the Bush” and “Love Will Tear Us Apart.”

Any more ideas?
|