The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 25, 2003

White Feather
Hunter S. Thompson has vowed to take his revenge on the dogs that killed four of his prize peacocks (link via Bookslut).

Once, when I lived in someone else’s house in Washington, D.C., I came home to find white feathers all over the dining room. Not my house, not my cats, not my headache, so I turned around and went to visit a friend until the roomies returned.

When I got home, I found them telling the neighbor, who was asking whether they'd seen his pet dove, "Oh, no, but I do hope it's all right."
|