The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

3 x 3, 1: Celebrity Shagging
For reasons as yet to be revealed, someone in vanpool asked the rest of us for the three (count 'em) celebrities we would do it with if we had the chance. My answers: Mariel Hemingway circa 1982 (but only if I were still the age I was in 1982, of course), Rosie Casals, and Kat Slater from EastEnders (the character, not the actress, though I’m sure Jessie Wallace is a lovely human being).

You?
|