The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 23, 2003

Joey Pants?
I was looking through the photos I took in New York last week when I remembered walking by the Belasco theater, where Rosie Perez and Joe Pantoliano (Ralphie from The Sopranos) are starring in Frankie and Johnny in the Clair de Lune. I guess they didn't have room for Pantoliano's full Italian monicker, but still ... if I ever get my name in lights, I hope they'll at least find room for the whole thing.

|