The Power of TK

Write to Me:
yousaytomatoblog[AT]gmail[DOT]com

See Also

100 Things About Me
The Bull's Testicles Project
Russia Trip: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5
Best of 2002: Movies, Books, Music.
Best of 2003: Movies.
Best of 2004: Movies, Books.
Best of 2005: Theater, Books.
Best of 2006: Theater, Books, Television.
Blogroll

Archives

Other Sites

My Slate archive
Slate
Day job podcasts
YST Movie Madness
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Weird Search Requests, Part 101
Other than lots and lots of searches for things like "root canal diary" or "Myskina + horse + GQ," I don't get a lot of visitors coming to my blog via weird search requests, but today someone came to You Say Tomato after entering the words "Richard from Coronation Street kissing someone" into Google. I came up No. 8 on the list, even though the site contains no references to that beguiling subject matter.

The reason this troubles me is that it means that Richard is probably still in Coronation Street. You see I'm a very loyal viewer, but CBC is about five months behind the British schedule—yesterday I saw the preparations for the Jubilee Civil War skirmish, which would've been shown in June in England. Now I have to resist the temptation to go to the U.K. Corry Web site to see what's up with Richard and Gail, because that would take away all the suspense from the next six month's of viewing.

Ah, the pain of exile.
|